Monday, July 7, 2008

Know anyone with fibro who feels well?

Well, guys, I'm writing a book. I've never done this before, but every day someone does something for the first time and at least some of them go well.

For it to have a subject, (or something to say, at least,) I need people who have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, who now feel well and are willing to share their stories.

I'm looking for variety - people who've tried various things, of differing ages, who've ultimately had varying contributing pathologies, differing racial background...basically anyone who's willing to talk with me. They can choose to remain anonymous if they wish.

I'll be doing preliminary interviews over the phone - maybe 30 minutes - and may call again or even visit some in person, where possible.

That's the basic idea.

Anyway please comment (include an email address) if you're one of those people or can guide me to one!

Thanks!

No comments: